We have created the perfect accounting service for small and medium businesses.
Every part of our company’s DNA is structured in favor of a perfect accounting service for small and medium businesses.
Our clients’ activities include software development, drones, consulting services, PR services, marketing agencies, international transportation, dropshipping on American and European market, Ebay and Amazon trading, 4D visual effects, party / business trainings, hairdressing services, public laundry, import amd export from EU, software services, rent a bike, online shops with clients in EU and outside EU, landscaping, fast food, outsourcing, sports activities application programming, intermediary services, customs agent, financial consultancy / analysis, groceries store, billiard club, bars, ambulatory, veterinary office, engineering design, architectural bureau, others.
Our focus is high quality accounting services for 5 customer groups:
VAT companies performing services
VAT companies engaged in trade
Non-Bulgarian companies and business units requiring customized servives
Customers also benefit from our expertise in the following areas:
Financial and Business Analysis
Financial Statement Preparation
Company Registration in Bulgaria
Opening a functional bank account
Registration under the VAT act
Invoice processing services
Online office assistants
- • Initial consultation
- • Accounting for revenue and expense invoices – up to 25 documents;
- • Bank statements – account in BGN
- • Payroll processing – up to 3 people
- • Filing out tax and insurance information;
- • Respond to email inquiries within 24 hours, on business ays
- • All services from the Start Package
- • Accounting for revenue and expense invoices – up to 50 documents
- • Bank statements – accounts in BGN and EUR
- • Passive online banking
- • Invoicing
- • Preparation of monthly VAT returns
- • Preparation of reports on the needs of the NRA, NSSI, NSI and banks
- • Tax consultancy
- • Phone consultations after an appointment – up to 1 hour per month
- • All services from Basic Package
- • Account manager
- • Information and analysis for company managers
- • Assistance with tax inspections and audits
- • Accounting and financial consulting for signing contracts with third parties
- • Planning and optimization of tax and social security expenses
- • Consultations in signing of employment contracts
- • 10% Discount on additional accounting services
* These prices are valid for companies of foreigners in Bulgaria, where the services, tax obligations and support differ from those of the local residents.
Accounting outsourcing services
Anagami is fast growing company specialized in accounting and tax consulting services. We started in 2017 from 0 and by the end of 2019 we have team of 35 accountants and we service over 350 companies based in Bulgaria, including owned by non bulgarian residents. From 2019 we offer outsourced accounting and tax advisory services to the EU market. We continue to grow as an outsourcing business service provider.
We offer various kinds of services including basic accounting outsourcing and administrative processes. The service is customized according to the needs of your business. We use our experience and expertise to offer high quality service.
In general, we offer:
Double entry accounting process
Inventory data management
Filling out documentation, software, cloud applications
Other administrative tasks
We use different software produts including:
Let’s work together
Contact us and we will immediately propose an accounting decision.
Who keeps accounting?
All enterprises (companies, non-profit organizations) are in charge of accounting in Bulgaria. After the end of the financial year (in Bulgaria it coincides with the calendar), a financial statement is produced, a tax declaration is submitted and the tax must be paid by the end of March.
Can I have an activity and not keep an account?
No. All enterprises are required to have a bookkeeping and all Financial statements must be signed from a dedicated accountant.
Can I have an activity and not pay social insurance to the government?
No. Once the company receives and issues documents, then there is an activity and there should be an acting manager. This manager must be insured under the Social Security Code.
Who is responsible for keeping company accounts?
The management bodies of the enterprises. Of course, the manager should use the services of an accountant.
Who draws up the financial statements at the end of the year?
Person entitled to compile financial statements under the Accountancy Act – dedicated Accountant.
Can I prepare my financial statements myself?
No, unless I am a person with a higher accounting and economic education and experience in the field of accounting, external audit, internal audit and financial inspection, tax audits, lecturer.
Why Accounting and Tax consulting Should Be On Monthly Base?
For every document/transastion that does not comply with the legislation in our country there is a penalty by a fine of BGN 500 and above for a first offense. This means I risk, besides the nerves and unpleasant experiences I would have with the tax administration, but also to pay for fines much more money than I would have done for an accountant.
What benefits do I have from accounting services?
- I comply with the law and save money and headaches.
- They consult me on all current and future business related issues.
- I work calmly and focus on running the business.
- I get a summary of “business engines” – revenue and costs.
Have a question?
Contact us and we will respond within a short time.