Protection of personal data
When using the website www.anagami.bg, your personal data are processed by AAA Accounting Plus Ltd., UIC: 204467213, with registered office and address: Sofia 1303, Tri Ushi No 12
We only process your personal information as a user of our website when you make a request through a form available on the site for accounting services. The information you provide in this case is name, email and telephone. They are required by our team to contact you with relevant information on your request. Data is stored for a period of 1 year.
The law may provide an obligation for us to process your personal data. In these cases, we are obliged to carry out the processing, such as:
- obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering Act;
- fulfillment of obligations related to distance selling, off-premises sales provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- providing information to the Consumer Commission or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- obligations stipulated in the Law on Accounting and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in connection with the maintenance of lawful accounting;
- providing information to the court and third parties, in the course of proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation;
- age verification when shopping online.
Protection of your personal data
To ensure adequate protection of the data of the company and its customers, we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, as well as the best practices of international standards.
The company has adopted rules to prevent abuse and security breaches.
For maximum security when processing, transferring, and storing your data, we may use additional security mechanisms such as encryption, alias, and more.
We only work with personal data that provide equivalent security standards.
As a user, you can exercise your rights by requesting this at email: office @ anagami.bg.
You have all the rights to protect your personal data under Bulgarian law and European Union law. Each User has the right to:
- Awareness (regarding the processing of personal data by the controller);
- Access to your own personal data;
- Correction (if data is incorrect);
- Deletion of personal data (right to be “forgotten”);
- Restriction of processing by the controller or processor;
- Transferability of personal data between different administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his personal data;
- Not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that has legal effects on you or similarly affects you substantially;
- The right to a legal or administrative defense in the event that your rights have been violated.
You can request deletion of your data if:
- Personal data are no longer needed for purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
- Withdraw your consent on which data processing is based and have no other legal basis for processing;
- You object to processing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
- Personal data were processed illegally;
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established by law;
- Personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and consent has been given by the parent responsible for the child.
You may restrict the processing of personal data by us when:
- Challenge the accuracy of personal data;
- The processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal data to be erased, but instead require that you restrict their use;
- We no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- you object to processing pending verification that our legitimate processing grounds have priority over your interests.
Right to portability.
You have the right to receive the personal data that concerns them and which you have provided to us in electronic format and to transfer this data to another administrator without our interference when processing is based on consent or contractual obligation and processing is done in an automated manner .
Right to object.
You have the right to object to us against the processing of your personal data. We will discontinue processing unless we prove that there are compelling legal bases for processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms as a data subject, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. If you object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, processing will stop immediately.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
You may file a complaint against the unlawful processing of your personal data with the Data Protection Commission or the competent court.